Here are a few Links you may find of interest:
ECUSA—The Episcopal Church in the USA
- DIOCGC, Diocese of the Central Gulf Coast
- Cathedral of St. John the Divine, New York City
- Education for Ministry (EfM)
- Episcopal Church Canons as revised by the General Convention 2006: can be downloaded as PDF files
- Episcopal Church Official web site
- Episcopal Church Women (ECW): right-click the link & choose “open in new tab” or “open in new window”—the ECW website doesn’t let you return here
- Washington National Cathedral, Washington, D.C.
The Diocese of the Central Gulf Coast
- Central Gulf Coast diocese official website —on its homepage, you’ll find links to The Coastline, the official diocesan publication, published 9 times a year and The Green Sheet, a monthly diocesan newsletter with the the primary emphasis on clergy news, diocesan events, regional and national events, diocesan journal changes, monthly church pledge payments to the Diocese, and the Bishop’s calendar. Local events are posted on the diocesan website and in the Coastline.
- Coastal Pilgrims: the Cursillo website for our diocese
- Anglican Communion News Service
- Anglican Episcopal World magazine (can be downloaded as PDF files)
- Episcopal Life Online (formerly Episcopal News Service)
Outreach Organizations – Episcopal & Other
- Church World Service: Church World Service works with partners to eradicate hunger and poverty and to promote peace and justice around the world.
- Episcopal Relief & Development (ERD): Working in partnership with the worldwide Church, ecumenical agencies and local organizations, Episcopal Relief & Development saves lives and strengthens communities around the world. ERD programs work toward achieving the Millennium Development Goals, which aim to cut extreme poverty in half by 2015.
- Episcopalians for Global Reconciliation (EGR): an Episcopal grassroots movement of connection and collaboration to seek and serve Christ in the extreme poor around the world
- United Thank Offering (UTO): The United Thank Offering is a program of The Episcopal Church for the mission of the whole Church, founded by and administered by women since 1889. The United Thank Offering Committee is a spiritual and financial partner in the mission work of The Episcopal Church, through every person in every pew. UTO is entrusted to promote thank offerings, to receive the offerings, and to distribute the United Thank Offering monies through grants.
- World Vision: World Vision is a Christian humanitarian organization dedicated to working with children, families, and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice.
- Anglicans Online: a grand starting place! “An independent website serving the entire Anglican Communion with a News Centre, New This Week, and a thoughtful front-page letter. Updated every Sunday, there are more than 10,000 links to parishes around the world and to a wide variety of resources covering every aspect of Anglican church life.”
- Episcopal Café: a ministry of the Diocese of Washington, “The Café is collaborative effort by more than two dozen writers and editors, and an ever-growing list of visual artists. Together, we aspire to create a visually appealing, intellectually stimulating, spiritually enriching and at least occasionally amusing site where Episcopalians and those interested in our church can read, watch, listen and reflect upon contemporary life in a context informed by faith and animated by the spirit of charity.”
- Library of the General Synod of the Anglican Church of Canada
- The Anglican Domain: an unofficial resource
Resources for Liturgy, Worship, and Spirituality
- American Bible Society
- Bible Basics: Bible pronunciations
- Bible Gateway: multiple Bible translations
- Cowley Publications
- Church Publishing: books, prayer books, liturgical resources, hymnals, & more
- Daily prayer & prayer resources
- Episcopal Books and Resources (EBaR) (publishers—formerly Episcopal Parish Services)
- Episcopal Bookstore, Seattle, Washington (fast, personalized service on your orders)
- ExploreFaith.org: a fine resource for spiritual insight & nourishment
- Forward Day-by-Day’s daily reading
- Oremus Bible browser: NSRV, KJV, a few others
- Prayer of the Day
- The Anglican Cycle of Prayer: the online version
- The Book of Common Prayer
- The Daily Office online
- The Episcopal Order of Saint Helena
- The Episcopal Order of Saint John the Evangelist
- The Episcopal Order of Julian of Norwich: right-click the link & choose “open in new tab” or “open in new window”—the Julian of Norwich website doesn’t let you return here
- The Lectionary site
- The Morehouse Group (publishers)
- The Revised Common Lectionary